As I have gotten older, I have realized how important it is to have a sink care routine. I have not always been the best at keeping to one. With getting closer to the age of 40 I decided it was time to become a little more serious about my skin. When Saranghae, a Korean company, contacted me about reviewing the product I jumped at the change. I was excited that it was a 5 step routine and that everything was laid out for me. I also love their philosophy that, “There is no such thing as an overnight miracle”, but establishing a nightly routine is crucial to obtain beautiful skin. Saranghae’s natural ingredients simply make this process easier.”
When I received the products in the mail I was anxious to get started. In 2017, I was not using products consistently, and At that time I wasn’t using anything other than facial wipes to remove my makeup. With the 5 Step Routine these are the products that I received:
1. The Saranghae Moisturizing oil + Foam Cleanser (formulated with Truffle extract and GOLD), which both hydrates and nourishes your skin while removing your make up.
When I first used this product I wasn’t sure about how dry my skin felt afterwards. Once though I used the next two products though I changed my mind! The cleanser made my face feel super clean.
2. The Saranghae Deep Radiance Essence+ Serum: Provides nutrients (antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamins) to your skin for healing and regeneration.
3. The Saranghae Firm & Lift Cellular Regeneration Cream: Which helps diminish age spots, decrease redness and visible signs of aging.
These two products are absolutely wonderful! I love the way that they feel when I use them. They are lightweight and leave my skin feeling extremely soft and smooth. There is no gunky feeling like some moistures can make your skin feel. I love that when I put my foundation on afterwards it makes my skin look extremely smooth and blemish free.
4. The Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream: Helps restore vitality, diminish wrinkles, lifts and firms the skin, and lessons the appearance of dark circles.
This is probably my favorite product out of all of them! I hate the dark circles that I constantly have no matter how much sleep that I get in a night. This I felt has helped reduced the appearance of the dark circles, and are easier covered by concealer.
5. The Saranghae Elemental Essence Mask: Helps reduce existing pigmentation over time for radiant skin.
The mask is perfect excuse to slip away and relax with some mommy time!