As I have gotten older, I have realized how important it is to have a sink care routine. I have not always been the best at keeping to one. With getting closer to the age of 40 I decided it was time to become a little more serious about my skin. When Saranghae, a Korean company, contacted me about reviewing the product I jumped at the change. I was excited that it was a 5 step routine and that everything was laid out for me. I also love their philosophy that, “There is no such thing as an overnight miracle”, but establishing a nightly routine is crucial to obtain beautiful skin. Saranghae’s natural ingredients simply make this process easier.”
When I received the products in the mail I was anxious to get started. In 2017, I was not using products consistently, and At that time I wasn’t using anything other than facial wipes to remove my makeup. With the 5 Step Routine these are the products that I received:
1. The Saranghae Moisturizing oil + Foam Cleanser (formulated with Truffle extract and GOLD), which both hydrates and nourishes your skin while removing your make up.
When I first used this product I wasn’t sure about how dry my skin felt afterwards. Once though I used the next two products though I changed my mind! The cleanser made my face feel super clean.
2. The Saranghae Deep Radiance Essence+ Serum: Provides nutrients (antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamins) to your skin for healing and regeneration.
3. The Saranghae Firm & Lift Cellular Regeneration Cream: Which helps diminish age spots, decrease redness and visible signs of aging.
These two products are absolutely wonderful! I love the way that they feel when I use them. They are lightweight and leave my skin feeling extremely soft and smooth. There is no gunky feeling like some moistures can make your skin feel. I love that when I put my foundation on afterwards it makes my skin look extremely smooth and blemish free.
4. The Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream: Helps restore vitality, diminish wrinkles, lifts and firms the skin, and lessons the appearance of dark circles.
This is probably my favorite product out of all of them! I hate the dark circles that I constantly have no matter how much sleep that I get in a night. This I felt has helped reduced the appearance of the dark circles, and are easier covered by concealer.
5. The Saranghae Elemental Essence Mask: Helps reduce existing pigmentation over time for radiant skin.
The mask is perfect excuse to slip away and relax with some mommy time!
This post was done in collaboration with Saranghae. All opinions are my own. For more information www.lovesaranghae.com