I was contacted in November to do a review on Lip Sense which you can read here. Since then I have learned some tips and tricks that have made me love lip sense even more! The above picture was taken at 9:00 am before a busy day.
- Make sure you lips are clean! When I brush my teeth in the morning I make sure to run my toothbrush over my lips to help exfoliate. Then before I apply my lip color I use the oops remover to make sure they are clear of any residue.
- Shake your lip sense.
- Apply to entire lip when applying. I tend to have wearing on the inside of my lip first.
- Do not use too much product. I had flaking when I first started using due to applying to much. Thin coats are the key!
- Keep applying the lip gloss throughout the day. This helps to keep the color lasting longer.
- If the inside of my lips start to fade I add 1-2 layers just in that area.
If you are interested in trying lip sense contact @xoxolipstickjunkie on instagram or on Facebook. Thank you for giving me the chance to try party pink! It has made me step outside of my comfort zone. It is such a great color for spring and summer!
Taken at 11:00 am after a trip to the grocery, and brunch at my moms.
Taken after first baseball practice at 2:30.
Last picture was taken on the way home from the second baseball practice at 4:45. The lip color still looked great after being in the sun all day! Senegence has condensed its color selection to the top 36 colors to make to help better keep up with demand. Below are the current colors that are available!